- Library /Labs
- Extension Activities
Post-Matric Scholarship for students belonging to the Minority Communities
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents / guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.1 lakh.
Documents to be enclosed with the application:
- Self attested passport size photograph with signature
- Attested copies of educational qualification
- Income declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self –employed parents or income certificate from the employer for employed parents
- Proof of permanent residence
- Minority community declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp by the student that she belongs to any one of the minority communities notified by Central Government
Application can be downloaded from the website : www.tn.gov.in/bcmbcmw/welfschemes.htm
Moulana Azad National Scholarship scheme for meritorious students belonging to minorities
Only Girl students belonging to national minorities can apply
- Should have secured not less than 55 % marks ( In aggregate in the secondary school certificate examination, conducted by any recognized centre / state board of secondary education.
- Family income of the student from all sources should be less than 1 lack in the preceding financial year.
- It is one time scholarship
- A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for the scholarship
- The last date for receipt of application in the office of The Moulana Azad Education foundation is September 30th every year.
Application can be downloaded from the website : www.maef.nic.in