DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
The Department of Commerce was started in the year 2004. The objective of the department is to inculcate valuable knowledge among the students and shape them to cope up with trends in industrial advancements. The department provides right ambience to attain excellence. If the department of excellence in nurturing knowledge about trade, commerce and industry through quality teaching and thereby creating innovative, socially responsible human resources.
The department has been privileged with efficient faculty members with outstanding teaching and mentoring skills. The faculty members in the department constantly upgrade their qualification and skills. At present in the department there are six qualified faculty members and one faculty member pursuing Doctorate. With the dedication and hard work of teaching faculties, the department so far produced 9 university ranks including one gold medal (2004-07 Batch). The department was upgraded with Post- Graduation Course in the year 2013 with the affiliation of M.Com. The students in the department undergo their course embraced with seminars, lectures, assignments, business games, quizzes to sustain in any vibrant and dynamic environment.
- Dr. K. Rajab Fathima M.Com.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,
- Mrs. P.Parvathy M.Com., M.Phil.,NET., SET., M.B.A., SET.,
- Mrs. A.Syed Ali Fathima M.Com., M.Phil.,
- Dr.Mrs. R.Agalya M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
- Mrs. V.Nagajothi M.Com., M.Phil., SET., B.Ed
- Dr.Mrs.N.Sankareswari M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D., M.B.A.,
- Dr. Mrs. T.Juliet Vinotha M.Ccom., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
- Mrs. D. Sangeetha M.Com.,M.Phil.,