Application Form: Application forms for all courses should be made in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the college office.
Cost of Application Form:
Filled in application forms should be registered within 10 days from the date of publication of results of the Higher Secondary Examination. Mere registration does not entitle admission.
Applicants selected for admission will receive intimation. They will have to present themselves for an interview by the Principal and the Department staff on the date mentioned. At the interview the selected student should produce the following original certificates along with the Xerox copes as detailed below
- Original HSC Mark Statement with 3 Xerox copies.
- Original Transfer Certificate
- One Xerox copy of Community Certificate in the case of BC, MBC, DNC, SC, ST Students.
- One Xerox copy of Aadhar Card One Passport size Photo
- Ex-Serviceman Certificate Dependent of Ex-Serviceman can download the Dependent certificate through the website www.esmwel.tn.gov.in.
- Differently abled students should produce medical proof for the same with one Xerox copy.
- For P.G admission one Xerox copy of UG Mark statements upto 5 semesters along with above certificates.
Students are instructed to keep sufficient number of Xerox copies of the certificates before presenting the originals to the office. The original Transfer certificate and conduct certificate once submitted will not returned on any account.
Students from Universities or Boards of Examination other than Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, including those abroad can be admitted as per instructions of the Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
They should produce along with the application:
Eligibility Certificate from the Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Admission is subject to verification of marks certificates issued by the Director of Government Examinations, if the mark certificate is found to be bogus, admission is liable for cancellation besides criminal action being taken.
The tuition and other fees for the first semester should be paid in the College office at the time of admission.
If accommodation in the hostel is required, a separate application should be made to the Principal in the prescribed from available in the college office.